Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Total blogging slacker...

I am SO sorry. My offline life has been very hectic lately. Updates: Kumani is getting HUGE...I still need to post her original post, just haven't gotten time. Sommarang Disa and Gail both delivered SOLID ( *pouts* ) moorit lambs, a boy and a girl. Both look gorgeous! Will post photos of them soon as well. Had to move back shearing, it was raining on our shearing day. Am going to have ewes with lambs at sides for sale to make room to keep some of the ewe lambs from this year, and am also looking for one or two really nice white ewes/ewe lambs. Would LOVE more gulmogets, but we'll see what the budget holds. I've got my eyes on a couple ewes, but need to move some out and makes some $ before setting anything in stone. Haven't had much time to work on artwork either, so art blog is lacking as well. So sorry :( I'll get back into the swing of things soon guys, I swear.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Glad you posted - I miss the lamb pictures! Going to Shepherd's Harvest this weekend? I'll be there!