Monday, November 9, 2009

Doggies!


My Smudgy showing off her pretty nailcaps! :)

Was going to get breeding groups together this weekend, but my back is out, and that makes for not fun moving big sheep. lol. Sooo it will have to be next weekend. I already have an idea, but I'm sure I'll be making last minute changes!


These are all backwards of how I wanted to post them, but here goes anyway! This is Wally...short for Walrus...LOL. He was the single survivng puppy out of Meekas 2 pup litter (His sister had no sucking reflex and didn't last the day). Of course, he got all the milk...and he's a cute little chub because of it! He is SO darling. He is looking for a new home, please inquire if interested! :)



"What is this!?"

"Huh?"

"I've got squash on my face!"
"Here, this is my good side"


"What's this thing in front of your face?"

"PLAY WITH ME!"
"Hey you..."


"Whachya doin' down there?"
"This is humiliating! And cold!"



"Pet me! Pet me! Pet me! Pick me up! PLEASE!"
Here he was saying hello to Oden...the dog who could likely eat him in one bite...but LOVES other dogs, so would never hurt him intentionally...but he would love to play with him too, hence the fence...lol
"It's bright out here!"
"Yes, I'm beautiful!" Rebel is all grown up...almost!
Pretty Meeka is blowing most of her coat being it's weaning time for Wally!
Rebel's bracing himself for impact of...
TIMMY! lol


These two are best buds...it will be sad to see Timmy go, but Rebel also loves his girlie Madonna, and plays just as rough with her, plus she can keep up...longer legs help lol.


Mr. Priss is sitting on the step so he doesn't get his bum cold...I wish I could have gotten a good shot of his "pajama pants" SO cute...he's all frilly and fluffy in the back end right now...


Cutesey Wootsey Timmy...who is also looking for a home.

3 comments:

Christine said...

OMG, that is the cutest puppy I have EVER seen! Thank goodness I'm not seeing him in person, I'd have to bring him home and my DH would kill me.

Hey, do those nail covers really work? I'm thinking about getting some for my brothers cats.

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

um.................where is Timmy going?

Rayna said...

They're good when they stay on, we used them on her front paws only, and they would have stayed on longer, but she's at that stage right now where she's shedding her kitten nail sheaths and getting into her adults, so I knew they wouldn't last long. But my legs liked the break...lol. She's terribly lazy when it comes to jumping, she'd rather half jump, dig her claws into your leg, and pull herself up...lol. Gotta love her anyway I guess =/ lol

And G, Timmy is going to (hopefully) go to a new home soon. I can only have 3 animals in town, so he's at moms right now. And who knows, mom might keep him to replace Oberon with, she goes back and forth on it. Congrats again on the AI though, so excited! :)