Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One word: Unproductive

Yup. Wish I could say I've been soooo busy that I haven't had time to write. That I've been doing things soooo legen-wait for it-dary it would blow your mind(been on a How I Met Your Mother kick if you hadn't noticed). Nope. Not doing anything spectactular. Nothing outrageous. Nothing even fun really. Last week the world was plunged into an icy abyss...and we rode it out by hibernating :D

I am over half done with Adam's hat though.



But that's okay. Because in the next few weeks, things are gonna get WILD. We're *hoping* to be moved out of the house by the end of March so we can fix up the few things that need to be fixed up and sell it. So we've got about 2 months to get EVERYTHING that's not essential to our living packed and either moved to moms or the storage shed. Things gonna be gettin' crazy....I'm not sure if we'll have internet right away out at moms, but I'll try to keep lambs updated on my Facebook page. Please like it. Trying to get to 100 fans and we're gonna have a big contest! If you have any suggestions as to what we should give away, please suggest away!

Oh, also, 5 registered intermediate/primitive fleeced Shetland ewes and 1 registerable ram for sale. Please inquire if interested. :)

No comments: