Thursday, June 19, 2008

No new computer yet...

But! My dear boyfriend bought me the parts to get me started. We would have possibly had it up and running by my birthday (tomorrow, 20th) but he had to order a new power supply because mine is too ancient to use...wrong connectors or some technical jargon. But I should have it soon! Yay! It's just so darn frusterating not having access to any of my stuff...I'm lucky I remember the log in to my blog! lol. I have no email addresses other than the people that have emailed me since my computers mental breakdown *sigh* And time to haul hay this weekend, yay! lol. Luckily we're still getting it for $3 a bale...they had some god awful amount like 2000 bales or something, because between my mom's friend and us, I'm sure we've taken nearly 1000, and I know they've had other customers. Hopefully they'll keep the same price or only slightly raise it this year *crosses fingers* Anyway, back to bed for me. I've had this killer headache all night/day...Need to rid myself of it!

2 comments:

Crosswinds Farm said...

Happy belated birthday Rayna.
Just so you know... I saw your little "Slater" on Garrett's blog......if he turns up missing you might want to look for him in Iowa! LOL

Michelle said...

Count yourself blessed; we bought 11 tons for more than twice what you're paying!