Monday, April 27, 2009

Honest Scrap award

Garrett nominated Anisa to share 10 honest things...so we'll give 'er a go!


1. I was the cutest puppy (Just like Sadie!) and the runt as well


2. I think I'm 10 feet tall and bullet proof and if you don't believe me I'll show you....


3. I am a princess, no matter where I go.


4. I love going to Grandmas house and getting to run around and chase chickens (when I get away with it)


5. I get the hint that mom kinda wants to enter me in agility, but I don't want to because there will be other dogs there stealing my attention!


6. I would much rather sleep in bed with mom and dad than in my kennel, but I am a good girl and listen...for the most part.


7. I love the sound of my own voice, and I talk quite often.


8. I dislike the screaming little booger-infested things you call "children"...they're too loud, too quick, and like to pull my hair.


9. As much as I pretend not to, I really do love my "sister" Izzy and new little "brother" who is yet to be named...I wish Dad would make up his mind...


10. I LOVE car rides!


Everyone who reads my blog, I nominate you and your doggies!

No comments: