Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another ram lamb

Aww..my ratio is slowing creeping to where it should be LOL. 5 ewes to 2 ram lambs now. LittleRedOak Tansy had a BEAUTIFUL black ram lamb sired by River Oaks Isaac. His name is Tyr, who was the god of war in Norse Mythology.


Tyr's lookin' to have very nice uniform fleece, and he feels wonderfully soft. Mother and son are available for sale together! Post a comment if you're interested and I'll get in touch with ya :)


And here's some more fun photos :)


Dana with Quints? Nah, but she's babysitting :)

Dana's moorit girl kicking up her heels :)

Freyja and Embla racing.

Running behind Dana.

Iduna came up to say hello and then run away! :)

Signy takin' it easy in the feed box...

"AHH! She saw me! Run awayyy!"

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm partial to Freyja, she's definitely my favorite.

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

i love lamb races!!

The ram from Tansy looks REALLY nicely uniformed. good job!