Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New sheepies :)

Here are the girls and boys from Peeps/Mary Ellen.

Magnolias twin rams.
Curly Locks twin rams.
Pretty preggo Polka! (woo hoo for allertiation :) )
One of Curly Locks' rams. (Thinkin' about keepin' him back for a few breedings this fall)
Magnolia and her boys.
Curly Locks, one of Magnolias rams and Magnolia...Spearmint moved so I didn't get her in the photo :( She kept moving! Couldn't get a good shot of her lol.

Curly Locks' twins.
Magnolia
One of Maggie's boys.
And Curly Locks and her twins.

I LOVE THESE SHEEP! :) Thank you Peeps :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on all your colorful new sheep! I feel like I'm missing out here, not that I have room for any more....

Becky Utecht said...

Lots of nice additions Rayna! You're going to have a lot of spotting from them. And yes, that Garrett is quite a guy.

Karen said...

Oh my gosh,Rayna- looks like you hit the jackpot with all the new sheep! Maybe now you'll have to sell Freyja to me!

Crosswinds Farm said...

Love all those spots!

Jenny Holden said...

Super looking new sheep! And there are some stonking little lambs too. Oh roll on next year when mine will lamb for the first time!

Gail V said...

Rayna,
I found your blog through Garrett's blog. Nice pictures, wonderful spots! Looks like you have a great flock going there.