Saturday, March 28, 2009

So I'm already thinking...

Well, halter training! I'm wishing away their youth, aren't I? :( lol. I've decided that I'm likely going to be showing Lightning this fall at Jefferson and likely MFF too. Probably one or two of the girls too...dammit, now I deffinately need a truck! *sigh* lol. So now I need to go halter training...Abu probably wouldn't be hard to experiment on...He just wants attention! Also, here's some more photos from yesterday. I tried uploading my videos, and will try again, but it just wasn't working :(Abu learning that scratches are GOOD! :)
Raja wasn't so sure, so she was content to chew on the twine...lol
Peter and Wendy came over to say hi
Raja did FINALLY decide that scratches were good too...I love how her back is arched like a cat...lol
Pete is SO photogenic!
Hmm...there's an odd spot on the llamas....
Oh, it's just Bug...looking particularly cranky...
Watchout! It's the blimp!
I swear this fat cow MUST have triplets...but I'm sure she's just gonna have a big single or something to PISS me off!
I lovingly call her a "toadstool"
My fluffy toadstool next to Lightning...lol

Wendy and Pete curled up next to mom, takin a nap.


And last, but not least, I couldn't leave without taking a photo of the lovely Thor! He's so darling, I just wish he was registerable...*sigh*

6 comments:

Sharrie said...

Peter and Wendy are just adorable. How do you ever go into the house?
Love the cat on the llama. My cats just can't get friendly with the sheep.

Kara said...

Oh Peter and Wendy are my favorites too! I love the photo of them snuggling with their mom.

Crosswinds Farm said...

Bug has the right idea!

Karen said...

Cute lamb pics, congrats-they are wonderful! Are you happy with your llamas? Are they tame?

Rayna said...

They're so-so...Once you catch them, they're easy enough to handle, but catching them sometimes can be a chore. lol :)

dreameyce said...

The head-resting-on-arm pic? Too darn CUTE! OMG! I miss showing sheep. Other than the hives from the grease, showing sheep was some of my favorite times!