Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Themes...

Garrett reminded me, I need a theme! Someone suggested WoW characters (I don't know any addicts, do I?) Maybe next year, but it'll take time to look...plus, people are gonna wonder when they see a name like Corinthas Moonrage on the pedigree...lol. I thought about my favorite book series, the Sword of Truth series, but I think I'd really have to scrimp to come up with enough good names. There's enough minor names, but I want names that people would possibly actually recognize. Maybe next year after I do some research. Then I thought of Vodkas or wines...but then you guys would think I was an alcoholic ;-) lol. Again, maybe in the future. Sooo...it comes down to it...


*drum roll*

































Disney Characters! :)

So many names! And I found their lovely site with all the characters names nicely placed :)

http://disney.go.com/characters/#/characters/

So I'll have plenty of options for names :) I don't go by the first letters, I go by personalities and colors :) After the day I had today, it was nice to have something positive to think about.

5 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

ooooh i like corinthas moonrage! I don't know what half of stephen's names are either but they SOUND cool :)

Rayna said...

LOL okay, I'll do World of Warcraft names NEXT year :) That'll give me plenty of time to research into the lore of WoW to find good names :)

Karen said...

Excellent choice! Can hardly wait for your lambs!

Unknown said...

So who gets to be Piglet cuz he is one of my favorites!? Themes are good! I decided that any rams born from Jedidiah will be the "J-Crew"....so far I have Jammer, Josiah, & Jasper:) My one LaMancha goat is named Mooshie, named after the character in Mulan I....love that movie!! Can't wait to see your babies:)

Sharrie said...

Should be fun naming them with all those choices, Rayna, .......Grumpy, Dopey......