Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wendy Darling and Peter Pan update!



They're growing like weeds...And Abu and Raja are teaching them bad habits...I walk into the barn today and ALL 4 are out! lol. Naughty babies....

Wendy has LOTS of Phaeo, and I LOVE Peter's crimp. Peter is below.


Wendy also has little freckle spots on the side of her nose, you can kind of see them above...they're little black freckles.





Funniest thing is, I never noticed they were spotted til Julianne pointed out that Peter has a large white blaze on his face...lol. I've never had kat lambs before, so I guess I was just too stunned to notice! Wendy has a kiwi sized krunet on her forehead as well. Almost a heart again! Peters facial markings kind of look like a mask I'd expect a wrestler to wear...lol

3 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

you got all these spot carriers! LOL

how are you ever going to decide on a ram lamb out of these babies!? Too gorgeous!

Becky Utecht said...

OMG Rayna,they are SO cute! I love the spotting on their faces.

Jenny Holden said...

Beautiful lambs! Love the names too. My first lambs are imminent now. Ruby has bagged up and Gruna is looking about ready to pop too! Sooo excited!!!